Allwelcomed - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Allwelcomed > Topics

Subject: Y do we hav to put up with for
Replies: 15 Views: 1278

sonixazn 5.12.10 - 03:19am
Allah said force mariage haram thn y do parentz do it *

shyguy20 5.12.10 - 03:29am
cos they don't believe its wrong, its more important 2 parents their kids r married. not parents responsibility after that. *

azn22m 5.12.10 - 07:18pm
So anotha freshie can get a british passport

spoilmef 6.12.10 - 12:07pm
You were forced to get married? Sis you never said anything to me that you are married! Mashallah! How's your married life? Is he keeping you happy? *

spoilmef 6.12.10 - 12:08pm
by the way I wanna get married too. In my case I am forcing my abba to get me married but he think I am too young for it and wants me to complete my graduation first! *

sonixazn 6.12.10 - 04:51pm
Yes spoilmef i was forcly married i tryd comprmizn bt nt hapy so im stuk ,keep ur viewz flowin tcz n tanx fr de support *

spoilmef 6.12.10 - 06:52pm
sis don't be worried. it has happened. i know I'm not too wise or old enough to advice you but from what i know put yourself into your new life. try understanding your hubby. I'm sure he's a nice person and once you have kids you'l start loving married life. trust me :) *

aznman 9.12.10 - 06:56pm
mayb u sud trust ur heart now, u tried listening to ur mind before n did wat ur parents wanted nw listen to ur heart n do wat makes u happy x *

amir0077 14.03.11 - 06:02am
my younger brother was with his wife b4 mariage for 8 years!! Both parents wuldnt let dem get maried, y? Bcos it wasnt the trend, eventualy they both stuck togethr and my brother was 1st in our family of 3rd generation in UK to break this trend. Since then 2 of my cuzns r geting maried 4m their own choice jus bcos of my brothers eforts. This isue has nothing to do with religeon its more traditional or else we as muslims knw we can mary by choice. Al over the world muslims r marying by there choice its only pak,india,bangladesh who r mostly involvd in force mariages which signifies its more regional and traditional. *

amir0077 14.03.11 - 06:06am
my brother n his wife didnt put up with forced mariage, in end if u love each oda den nobody can force u. I thought id neva c da day wen wel mary by choice thats how much strict our parents were, but thankfuly fings hav changd. If ur nt hapy wid ur husband dnt waste time wid him u can always get marid again and luk 4 ur hapines. *

rizkhanx 30.03.11 - 12:32am
We put up with it to save the Izat of our parents. They do wrong and we endure their mistakes. And unfortunately themenatality is Shaadi kaar nehi to maar deyna...its fkd up ya'll *

sonixazn 13.06.11 - 10:25am
Hey thankz fr da commentz diz topic haz helpd me nw i av gt my own lil advice team dat haz helpd many azn gals and guys to deal with parentz dat force thr kidz maturely rembr runin away frm hme aint da answr it makez fingz worze tawk to me xtcx thankz kp commentz comin *

arhaam63 28.08.11 - 10:46am
Nd hey y they f0rced ya??? i mean u had an affair vth any1 b4 marriage??nd they caught ya red handed datz y they did it??? *

sonixazn 24.12.11 - 12:31am
Ahraam no i nva had a bf befr gtn married and i rada av stayd single thn gtn forced it easy fr u to say cuz ur a guy gals do so much but men nva hapi o btw dnt make judgemental commentz wn u dnt knw anyfn *

neel4u2 29.06.12 - 06:46pm
SmokEz......Marriage only haapens to those who stood takin hand in hand in Aalam E arwah..... *

f.2012 4.10.12 - 05:31pm
Dont knw wht to say. Sorry for u *

* Allwelcomed Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Allwelcomed

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search